Influencing your Local Plan Workshop
Join CPRE Hampshire at this free half day workshop on Tuesday 5 October 2021 at Littleton Millennium Memorial Hall.
Local Authorities have to prepare a Local Plan and review it every 5 years. These are important documents that determine how much and what development takes place in your area.
This free event is designed to assist you or your organisation to have greater influence on what goes in Local Plans, and to find out how CPRE can help.
There will be presentations looking at areas such as:
- how local planning works
- a case study of successfully taking on a local plan
- how to access CPRE Hampshire support materials
- the impact of climate change.
Break-out sessions will allow discussion around topics such as:
- looking at proposals for new towns and villages
- the right type of housing in the right place
- protecting precious green spaces, dark skies and tranquility
- affordable housing and rural exception sites.
This event will appeal to neighbourhood planning teams, parish councils and anyone with an interest in planning matters.
Time – 9.30am for 10.00am start. Finish 1.00pm.
Venue – Littleton Millennium Memorial Hall, The Hall Way, Littleton, Winchester, SO22 6QL.
How to register
Register online on Eventbrite, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01962 841897 (the office is manned on a part-time basis – please leave a message and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible).