Join CPRE Hampshire
CPRE Hampshire welcomes all who wish to join and support our work campaigning for the countryside. The countryside you love is under threat ... Can you help us save it? Your membership can make a positive difference by supporting out campaign efforts.
- CPRE Hampshire Newsletters by post - Hampshire Views (Spring) and Autumn Update
- CPRE Hampshire Annual Report and Annual General Meeting
- Invitations to CPRE Hampshire events, including private events not on our events page
- National magazine - CPRE Countryside Voice - three times per year
- Fieldwork - quarterly national newsletter containing up to date information and campaigning tips on planning, transport and rural Issues, etc.
- Access to the CPRE Network on the national website (members' section)
- Access to CPRE's Planning Hotline
- Discounted entry (typically 50% or 2-for-1) to over 200 houses and gardens throughout England. Places in Hampshire offering discounts in 2015 are Avington Park, Breamore House near Fordingbridge, Gilbert White House at Selborne, King John's House at Romsey, Stansted Park near Rowlands Castle and Whitchurch Silk Mill.
- 10% discount on full retail prices at Cotswold Outdoor stores and for online orders.
Your membership of CPRE Hampshire automatically includes membership of CPRE nationally. To understand the distinction please read the article: Membership Explained.
How To Join
It's now quick and easy to join online. This link takes you to the CPRE national website (opens in new window or tab). Remember to enter CPRE Hampshire as your county branch.
If you want to join by post, please call our office (Tel: 01962 841897) and you will be sent a leaflet over-printed with our new address.
Important - If you are a UK taxpayer please complete the Gift Aid form (Word version :: PDF version) which means that CPRE Hampshire can boost the revenue from your subscription by claiming back the basic rate of tax from HM Revenue & Customs.
Please return your completed form to:
89a St Cross Road
Tel: 01962 841897
It is up to you how generous you are. Our recommended minimums are:
- £3 a month for a single person household (excludes Countryside Voice magazine<)
- £5 a month for more than one person in a household (each will receive a membership card)
- If you are under 18, please contact us so we can tailor our service to your needs
- If you are joining as a Parish Council or amenity group please contact us first to discuss discretionary rates dependent on your group size and activities
- We weclome corporate members; again please call the office to discuss membership.
If you have any queries, please contact the office (Tel: 01962 841897).