Join CPRE Hampshire
CPRE Hampshire welcomes all who wish to join and support our work campaigning for the countryside. See our latest leaflet The countryside you love is under threat ... Can you help us save it? (PDF), which tells you how your membership can make a positive difference.
- CPRE Hampshire Newsletters by post - Hampshire Views (Spring) and Autumn Update
- CPRE Hampshire Annual Report and Annual General Meeting
- Invitations to CPRE Hampshire events, including private events not on our events page
- National magazine - CPRE Countryside Voice - three times per year
- Fieldwork - quarterly national newsletter containing up to date information and campaigning tips on planning, transport and rural Issues, etc.
- Access to the CPRE Network on the national website (members' section)
- Access to CPRE's Planning Hotline
- Discounted entry (typically 50% or 2-for-1) to over 200 houses and gardens throughout England. Places in Hampshire include Breamore House near Fordingbridge, Houghton Lodge Gardens near Stockbridge, Stansted Park near Rowlands Castle and Whitchurch Silk Mill.
Your membership of CPRE Hampshire automatically includes membership of CPRE nationally. To understand the distinction please read the article: Membership Explained.
How To Join
It's now quick and easy to join online. This link takes you to the CPRE national website (opens in new window or tab). Alternatively...
Download and print off the leaflet (PDF format) which has a detachable application form.
We encourage you to pay by direct debit to reduce our administration charges. If, however, you are paying by cheque, please make your cheque payable to CPRE Hampshire.
Important - If you are a UK taxpayer please complete and sign the Gift Aid section (on the reverse of the form) which means that CPRE Hampshire can boost the revenue from your subscription by claiming back the basic rate of tax from HM Revenue & Customs.
Please return your completed form to:
Bridgett's Farm Offices
Tel: 01962 779185
It is up to you how generous you are. Our recommended minimums are:
- £3 a month for a single person household (excludes Countryside Voice magazine<)
- £5 a month for more than one person in a household (each will receive a membership card)
- If you are under 18, please contact us so we can tailor our service to your needs
- If you are joining as a Parish Council or amenity group please contact us first to discuss discretionary rates dependent on your group size and activities
- We weclome corporate members; again please call the office to discuss membership.
If you have any queries, please contact the office (Tel: 01962 779185) before completing your membership form.
This page last updated 22nd February 2012.