The countryside champions

Support Us With a Donation or Legacy

Donate to Save Our Countryside

You may prefer to support CPRE Hampshire by giving a donation in cash or in kind. Any contribution would be gratefully received. For example, a 2006 donation was an original painting by local artist Melvyn Goode. This was auctioned with the proceeds going to CPRE Hampshire.

You can make a cash donation online by clicking the button below, which will take you to PayPal's secure payments service.

If you are a UK taxpayer, please also post us a signed Gift Aid form (see below).

If you want to leave a legecy after your death, the legacy page outlines the process and shows how various levels of legacy can help to protect Hampshire's beautiful countryside for future generations.

Gift Aid

Important - If you are a UK taxpayer please complete the Gift Aid form (Word version :: PDF version) which means that CPRE Hampshire can boost the revenue from your subscription by claiming back the basic rate of tax from HM Revenue & Customs.

Contact Address

Once completed, email your form as an attachment to

Alternatively, post it to:

The Administrator
CPRE Hampshire
89a St Cross Road
SO23 9RJ

This page last updated 10th December 2014.     Facebook icon  Visit our Facebook page         Twitter icon  Follow us on Twitter