We are always looking for enthusiastic volunteers to help us with our work in standing up for the Hampshire countryside. There are many ways you can get actively involved, either at the branch office or with your local District Group:
- 'Eyes and ears' - we need people to keep in contact with their local District Group to let them know of issues locally that people feel need attention.
- Events help - we run many events in the year to raise funds and always need people to help organise these.
- Planning help - we need people who can monitor and peruse new applications, visit sites and talk to local people about their concerns and reflect that back to the Group.
- Supporting us with Campaigns, Projects and Planning - including helping with mailings and dealing with enquiries.
- Joining your local District Group, attending meetings, responding to planning matters or helping with events.
- Recruiting and communicating with local members and support with general communications.
- Volunteers with specialist interests form campaigning groups, sit on steering groups, meet with MPs, councillors and planning officers and conduct research.
We are also looking to fill a variety of specific roles, including an exciting opportunity for a Volunteer Co-ordinator to help us recruit volunteers, manage them and co-ordinate their work, Fundraising, an Events Organiser, Trustees with expertise in fundraising and general governance, and a Committee Secretary. Please contact the office (details below) if you would be interested in receiving a fuller description of these roles.
The Campaign to Protect Rural England is an equal opportunities employer.