CPRE membership is from £3 per month (£36 a year), but giving at a higher level will help us do more to protect the countryside. CPRE members may add their partner and other family members to their membership - those who do tend to give from £5 per month.
As a CPRE member you’ll receive:
- National membership of CPRE and your County Branch (Hampshire)
- Annual programme of local events and visits
- Discounted entry to over 200 attractions, gardens, houses and museums across England, including new for 2016 five attractions from the Hampshire Cultural Trust and 20% reduction on their annual Culture Card which provides year round access to these attractions - see the 'Discover your countryside - 2016 members' guide' on the national office website
- 10% discount on full price products (sold online and in store) from Cotswold Outdoor; this benefit rises to 15% discount for CPRE volunteers - Cotswold Outdoor
- Links to a friendly local group working in your area
- Twice yearly newsletter, Hampshire Views
- Monthly eNewsletter
- Countryside Voice magazine, three times a year*
- Fieldwork, our newsletter to help you campaign
- Access to our Planning Hotline for advice
- Also on offer, a wide variety of exciting and flexible volunteering opportunities
Join us today
For all memberships, we encourage you to pay by monthly, quarterly or annual Direct Debit. You can do this online or freephone 0800 163680. Join online:
CPRE - Become a member by Direct Debit or Credit/Debit card
£36 per year (equivalent to £3 per month)**
£60 per year (equivalent to £5 per month)
£120 per year (equivalent to £10 per month)
£300 per year (equivalent to £25 per month)
£600 per year (equivalent to £50 per month)
*Please note we are unable to send our magazine, Countryside Voice, to members who pay less than £3 per month. We understand that each person’s circumstances are different, and we very much welcome you joining us at whatever level you can afford. However we hope you understand that we won’t be able to provide our magazine.
** Recommended minimum. If you would like to give further support to our work by paying a higher subscription, we would be very grateful. The more you give, the more we can do.