Become a Member of CPRE
CPRE Hampshire welcomes all who wish to join and support our work campaigning for the countryside. See our latest leaflet(PDF), which tells you how your membership can make a positive difference.
- CPRE Hampshire Newsletters by post - Hampshire Views (Spring) and Autumn Update
- CPRE Hampshire Annual Report (April)
- Invitations to CPRE Hampshire events
- National magazine - CPRE Countryside Voice - three times per year
- Fieldwork - quarterly national newsletter containing up to date information on Planning, Transport and Rural Issues, etc.
- Access to the CPRE Network on the national website (members' section)
- Access to CPRE's Planning Hotline
- Discounted entry to over 200 houses and gardens throughout England including Avington Park near Winchester, Breamore House near Fordingbridge, Gilbert Whites' House and Oates Museum near Selborne, Houghton Lodge Gardens near Stockbridge, Stansted Park near Rowlands Castle and Whitchurch Silk Mill in Hampshire
Sometimes people get confused between membership of the national organisation (CPRE) and the county branch (CPRE Hampshire). To understand the distinction please read the article: Membership Explained.
How To Join
If you are paying by cheque, please make your cheque payable to CPRE.
Important - If you are a UK taxpayer please complete and sign the Gift Aid section which means that the CPRE can boost the revenue from your subscription.
Please return your completed form to:
Bridgett's Farm Offices
Tel: 01962 779185
It is up to you how generous you are. Our recommended minimums are:
- £3 a month for a single person household (excludes Countryside Voice magazine)
- £5 a month for more than one person in a household (each will receive a membership card)
- If you are under 18, please contact us so we can tailor our service to your needs
- If you are joining as a Parish Council or amenity group please contact us first to discuss discretionary rates dependent on your group size and activities
- We welcome corporate members; again please call the office to discuss membership.
If you would like to give further support to our work by paying a higher subscription, we would be very grateful. If you have any queries, please contact the office (Tel: 01962 779185) before completing your membership form.
This page last updated 30th September 2011.