2009 Christmas Cards now on sale - see details and how to order.
Look out for this banner across the site, to see opportunities for supporting us or volunteering on specific campaigns.
Achieving our aims of protecting Hampshire's wonderful countryside requires the support of many individuals. There are different ways in which you can support us, including:
- Join as a member - Join us and receive the benefits of CPRE Countryside Voice (the national magazine), county newsletters, invitations to CPRE local events and discounts on entrance fees at many houses and gardens throughout England. Read more about membership benefits and how to join.
- Attend an event - Often overlooked, yet a relatively painless way of boosting CPRE Hampshire's funds, and enjoyable at the same time. We have an ongoing programme of 'Walks and Talks'. See our forthcoming events page for details.
- Volunteer your time and expertise - We have many campaigns run at county, regional and national level. Why not give your expertise in support? Read more about current volunteer opportunities.
- Support your local district group - As well as campaigning on local issues, our district groups organise various social and fund-raising events, such as garden visits, autumn suppers and evening meetings. Find contact details) for your local district group.
- Buy our 2009 Christmas card - The photo is by CPRE member David Foster, and shows 'swans a-swimming' at Stoke Charity. See details and how to order.
- Buy CPRE merchandise - Mugs, T-shirts and other gifts are often on sale at local CPRE events. A selection is on sale at the national CPRE website shop.
- Give a donation and/or legacy - Any contribution is gratefully received and can go further if you are a UK taxpayer and make a Gift Aid declaration. The donation by artist Mervyn Goode of one of his paintings was donated for auction and raised over £1,000 (see auction archive and press release). Read more about making donations and legacies.
- Join the 500 Club (for CPRE Hampshire members only) - £1 a month enters you into a monthly draw with cash prizes. Half the revenues support our mission to defend the Hampshire countryside. Find out the details.
This page last updated 22nd October 2009.
© Copyright. CPRE Hampshire, 2009. All Rights Reserved.